- Product Description
- Product Benefits
- Nutritional Information
- Cooking Instructions
- Shipping and Return Policy
Zero calories, authentic thin pasta texture, so satisfying!
Miracle Noodle Capellini has a super thin texture, so if you’re craving authentic pasta texture but without all the bloating, carbs and calories, you’ll love this calorie-free version!
Our Capellini is gluten-free and perfect for simple yet amazingly satisfying meals such as capellini pomodoro with basil and olive oil.
Eat bowls of traditional Italian pasta without the guilt!
Advantages of Miracle Noodle Capellini:
- Less time to prepare than regular capellini (cooks in just 2-3 minutes!)
- Reduces your calorie intake by 200-300 (compared to a regular serving of capellini)
- Eliminates 40-60 grams of carbohydrate intake from your diet per serving (vs. regular capellini)
Chinese Grilled Pork Noodle Bowl
Grilled pork tenderloin:
- 1-pound pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat and sliver skin
- 1 tablespoon Carotino cooking oil (red palm oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Szechuan pepper corn powder
- sea salt
- 3 cups pork stock or chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 shallot, cut in half
- 3 large garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 knob fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five spice powder
- 2 small chili peppers, cut in half
- 2 7-ounce bags of Miracle Noodle Capellini, rinsed and dry roared
- 3 handfuls mustard greens
- fresh chives
- 2-3 small chili peppers, thinly sliced
- lime slices
- fresh basil leaves
- fresh mint leaves
- fresh cilantro leaves
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Combine grilled pork tenderloin ingredients to make paste. Rub paste on pork tenderloin and marinate for 15 minutes.
Brush the grill with oil. Place pork on grill grates. Cover and cook 12-15 minutes, turning every 2 minutes or so until internal temperature reaches 140˚F. Remove for grill and rest for 10 minutes. Slice thinly on a bias.
Meanwhile add pork stock ingredients to a small stock pot. Bring to a boil, reduce and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Pour stock through a strainer so you have only liquid. Return stock to stove to keep hot.
Add noodles, mustard greens and sliced pork to 4 bowls. Pour in hot stock. Top with chives and chili peppers. Serve with lime slices basil, mint and cilantro.
Yields: 4 servings
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!
Shipping and Return Policy
Customer Service Channels
Phone (Toll Free #): 1-800-948-4205
-FREE Shipping within Canada.
-Orders are shipped 1-2 business days from order date.
-Business days are Mondays till Fridays.
-Tracking information is sent through email within 1 business day from shipping date.
-Delivery is 3-5 business days from shipping date.
-If a different carrier is preferred, please inform us through any of our Customer Service Channels to determine additional shipping cost and to have order processed.
If it's your first time trying out a certain shape/variety and you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the remainder of your order for a full refund within 14 days by postmark of purchase if no more than 3 packs have been used (refund amount will be prorated if more than 3 packs have been used). Return shipping fee will be paid by the customer.
Our return product address is either of the following (depending on which warehouse the package was shipped from; ON or BC) :
LCG FOODS DISTRIBUTION - Markham
170 ESNA PARK DRIVE, UNIT 14
MARKHAM, ON L3R1E3
LCG FOODS DISTRIBUTION - Burnaby
137-8610 GLENLYON PKWY
BURNABY, BC V5J 0B6
For further information, feel free to call us at our toll free # 1-800-948-4205 or send us an email at email@example.com.
If for any reason at all, you need the order cancelled, please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels.
Cancellation is possible as long as the order is not shipped yet.
In the event order is already shipped, refuse delivery. Your local post office will take care of shipping the order back to us. Refund is processed only when items returned are confirmed delivered at our warehouse.
Refund will be in the original form of payment.
Items received damaged will either be refunded or replaced at no additional expense. Please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels.
Photos of the damaged order or package may be required. Please prepare to send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If refund is preferred, refund will be in the original form of payment.
Customers are expected to review shipping information prior to completing orders to ensure orders are sent to the correct address.
If parcels do not show up after 5 business days from shipping date, we can either reship your order or process a refund. Please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels.
For reship requests, missing orders due to address issues (includes but not limited to the following courier statuses: Undeliverable as Addressed, Returned to Sender, etc.) will be reshipped ONCE at no additional expense to customers.
Orders that show as "Delivered" on the courier site but have not been received yet, please contact your local post office for further information on the parcel's status.
Incorrect Items Received
In rare cases, incorrect items are shipped. If you receive items that are not as you ordered, please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels to discuss on how to proceed.