Cold & Flu Support Soup - Vegetarian Lemon Ginger Chicken Flavor - 2 boxes (6 servings)
Boost immunity and increase your chance of staying healthy during cold & flu season with Miracle Cold & Flu Support Soup.
This delicious and nutritious soup is vegetarian-friendly but you’ll swear you’re slurping regular chicken soup. Cold & Flu Support Soup has that comforting taste and texture of chicken soup.
The soup is best taken during the cold & flu season and especially at the first sign of a sore throat or cold.
Cold & Flu Support Soup is specially formulated with the following immune-strengthening natural ingredients:
- Ginger Root
- Lemon and Lemon Balm
- Other Herbs and Spices
Though this soup is low-calorie and low-carb, it is nutrient dense, containing 500 mg of Vitamin C (suggested daily intake = 60 mg).
You’ll love the soothing lemon-ginger flavor and the steamy vegetarian broth that can help ease congestion. Miracle Noodle Fettuccini is also in Cold & Flu Support Soup to aid with satiety.
Your immune system will be boosted by the garlic and echinacea, nature’s antibiotics. Ginger, a natural antiviral herb, is used traditionally to prevent nausea. We also picked sage for our Cold & Flu Support Soup because it can help sooth sore throats and is a natural antiseptic; and lemon balm supports the elimination of toxins by promoting sweating.
Give your system a fighting chance during cold & flu season with Cold & Flu Support Soup.*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Pricing at: $32.99 (CAD) for Starter Pack! 2 boxes, 6 servings
- Serving Size: 1 cup (8 oz.)
- Servings Per Container: 4
- Calories 90
- Fat Calories 1.5
- Amount/Serving %DV*
- Total Fat: 1g 1%
- Sat. Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg 0%
- Sodium: 350mg 14%
- Total Carbohydrates: 15g 7%
- Dietary Fiber: 1g 3%
- Sugars: 2g 0%
- Protein: 2g 3%
- Vitamin C:500mg
- Vitamin A: 0%
- Calcium: 1%
- Iron: 5%
- Folic Acid: 5%
- Niacin: 2%
- Thiamin: 3%
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!