Garlic and Herb Fettuccine
- Product Description
- Product Benefits
- Nutritional Information
- Cooking Instructions
- Shipping and Return Policy
Garlic and Herb is the same as fettuccini but with seasoned with garlic and mixed herbs. The natural aroma of shirataki is reduced and light flavor added which makes this noodle perfect for dishes that emphasize simple flavors.
We use this noodle mainly for dishes with chicken and beef and especially with beef and chicken stir-fry's
Pricing at: $49.99 (CAD) for Starter Pack! 10 - 7oz Packs
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!