Variety Sampler (x6)
- Product Description
- Product Benefits
- Nutritional Information
- Cooking Instructions
- Shipping and Return Policy
Our 3 best sellers in one box! This is the best option for trying our noodles. It's a Variety Pack of our customers' favorites. This variety pack is quickly becoming a best seller.
Includes: Angel Hair (x2), Rice (x2) and Fettuccine (x2)
New here? Let us give you a proper introduction to our popular shirataki rice and noodle products. They're all made from the Japanese Konjac plant, which has been consumed in Japan for over 1,000 years. This allows us to produce low-carb pasta and rice that's 97 percent water and 3 percent fiber, which means they're virtually calorie-free. The best part? All of our products are keto-friendly, gluten-free, paleo-friendly, vegan and non-GMO, so you'll feel good about every bite!
Shelf Life - 1 year, shelf stable
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy products.
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!