Spinach Angel Hair
Spinach Angel Hair is our latest noodle. It is also rapidly become our favorite as a direct Italian pasta substitute. The spinach added to this does change the texture to one that is more al dente pasta like.
Whereas some of our other noodles are often used as side dishes, we are finding that this one is being used increasingly as the main dish. This noodle also holds onto sauces better than the others which also makes it great for simple pasta dishes.
Pricing at: $49.99 (CAD) for Starter Pack! 10 - 7oz Packs
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!