Zero calories, authentic thin pasta texture, so satisfying!
Miracle Noodle Capellini has a super thin texture, so if you’re craving authentic pasta texture but without all the bloating, carbs and calories, you’ll love this calorie-free version!
Our Capellini is gluten-free and perfect for simple yet amazingly satisfying meals such as capellini pomodoro with basil and olive oil.
Eat bowls of traditional Italian pasta without the guilt!
Advantages of Miracle Noodle Capellini:
- Less time to prepare than regular capellini (cooks in just 2-3 minutes!)
- Reduces your calorie intake by 200-300 (compared to a regular serving of capellini)
- Eliminates 40-60 grams of carbohydrate intake from your diet per serving (vs. regular capellini)
Chinese Grilled Pork Noodle Bowl
Grilled pork tenderloin:
- 1-pound pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat and sliver skin
- 1 tablespoon Carotino cooking oil (red palm oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Szechuan pepper corn powder
- sea salt
- 3 cups pork stock or chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 shallot, cut in half
- 3 large garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 knob fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five spice powder
- 2 small chili peppers, cut in half
- 2 7-ounce bags of Miracle Noodle Capellini, rinsed and dry roared
- 3 handfuls mustard greens
- fresh chives
- 2-3 small chili peppers, thinly sliced
- lime slices
- fresh basil leaves
- fresh mint leaves
- fresh cilantro leaves
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Combine grilled pork tenderloin ingredients to make paste. Rub paste on pork tenderloin and marinate for 15 minutes.
Brush the grill with oil. Place pork on grill grates. Cover and cook 12-15 minutes, turning every 2 minutes or so until internal temperature reaches 140˚F. Remove for grill and rest for 10 minutes. Slice thinly on a bias.
Meanwhile add pork stock ingredients to a small stock pot. Bring to a boil, reduce and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Pour stock through a strainer so you have only liquid. Return stock to stove to keep hot.
Add noodles, mustard greens and sliced pork to 4 bowls. Pour in hot stock. Top with chives and chili peppers. Serve with lime slices basil, mint and cilantro.
Yields: 4 servings
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!