Dry Kanten Pasta
- Product Description
- Product Benefits
- Nutritional Information
- Cooking Instructions
- Shipping and Return Policy
Welcome to the Next Generation in Low-Calorie Noodles!
You asked for it and now, finally, we have it! Miracle Noodle’s newest product is Dry Kanten Noodles that are even easier to cook than our regular shirataki noodles.
Say goodbye to draining, rinsing and boiling. Simply remove the dry noodles and submerge and stir for 30 seconds in warm/hot water, the same temperature you would heat up for soup or tea.
Benefits of Kanten “Dry” Pasta:
- Certified Gluten Free
- 6 grams of fiber per serving (roughly 25% of your recommended daily intake!)
- Zero Net Calories
- Free of gluten, soy and sugar
- Diabetic, vegan and vegetarian-friendly
- Instantly Ready! Take on the go to work. Add veggies and lean protein for a perfect quick meal.
- Sea vegetables are a staple of Japanese dieters who live to 100 and beyond in good health.
What is Kanten?
Kanten “dry” pasta is made from the fibre of a sea vegetable called tengusa. Miracle Noodle Kanten is made the natural and traditional way. It’s a painstaking, laborious process to make dry kanten pasta the old-fashioned way.
Most kanten noodle producers now use industrial methods that may strip the sea vegetable fibre of its phyto-nutrient content. But Miracle Noodle gets its dry kanten noodles from only traditional cultivators of agar, aka kanten.
Traditional kanten harvesting is a dying art in Japan. Miracle Noodle is proud to support the livelihoods of these artisan craftsmen!
Pricing at: $26.25 (CAD) for Starter Pack! 3 Packs
- Serving Size: 0.2 oz (8g)
- Servings Per Container: 2
- Total Fat: 0g 0%
- Saturated Fat: 0g 0%
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholest. 0mg 0%
- Sodium: 0mg 0%
- Total Carbohydrates: 6g 2%
- Dietary fibre: 6g 24%
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A 0%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium: 6%
- Iron: 2%
Zero Net Carbs, Zero Calories, Zero Glycemic Index
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!