Thai Coconut Energy Soup - 2 boxes (6 servings)
Miracle Noodle’s newest low-calorie, low-fat soup mix, Thai Coconut Energy Soup, is a nutritious and delicious way to create energy.
Gluten-free and vegan-friendly Thai Coconut Energy Soup was specially formulated to provide you with a subtle but long-lasting energy boost, with super healthy ingredients including:
- Wheat Grass: One of the healthiest substances on the planet! Supports stamina, immunity and naturally boosts energy.
- Coconut Milk: An isotonic, quickly-absorbed nutritional source of energy.
- Ashwaganda: Commonly used for eliminating fatigue.
- Green Tea: A powerful antioxidant, supports stamina and endurance.*
Thai Coconut Energy Soup is naturally sweetened with coconut palm sugar, a low-glycemic alternative to sugar, with only 8 grams of sugar per serving.
One serving of this delectable and healthy soup has only 200 calories, but you’ll swear you’re eating a hearty soup. That’s because Thai Coconut Energy Soup also contains Miracle Rice.
Miracle Rice is miraculous because it contains zero net calories. The water and vegetable fiber in Miracle Rice slightly expands in your belly, helping you feel full.
Two other specially-formulated healthy ingredients in Thai Coconut Energy Soup are ginseng and ginger root; the former of which is an antioxidant. Ginger root aids in digestion and the increase in nutrient absorption.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended for diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing disease.
Pricing at: $32.99 (CAD) for Starter Pack! 2 boxes, 6 servings
- Serving Size: 1 cup (8 oz.)
- Servings Per Container 3
- Calories 147
- Fat Calories 18
- Amount/Serving %DV*
- Total Fat 2 gram 3%
- Sat. Fat 2 gram 3%
- Trans Fat 0 gram
- Cholest. 0 mg 0%
- Sodium 360 mg 15%
- Total Carb 8 gram 2%
- Sugars 8g 0%
- Protein 3 g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Vitamin A 10%
- Vitamin C 5%
- Iron 10%
- Calcium 3%
- Folic Acid 5%
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Miracle Rice, Vegetarian Broth Powder, Coconut Milk Powder, Tomatoes, Coconut Palm Sugar, Herbs and Spices(Wheat Grass, Ginseng, Ashwaganda, Ginger Root & Lemongrass).
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!