- Good Points
- No cholesterol
- High in iron
- High in manganese
- Very high in vitamin B6
- High in vitamin C
- Serving Size: 1045 g
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 287 Calories from Fat 186
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 20.7g32%
- Saturated Fat 4.3g21%
- Trans Fat 0.0g
- Cholesterol 0mg0%
- Sodium 446mg19%
- Potassium 516mg15%
- Total Carbohydrates 220.1g73%
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g18%
- Sugars 5.2g
- Protein 10.9g
- Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 41%
- Calcium 7% Iron 31%
- Nutrition Grade B
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 3 cups of water
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar*
- 2 Tablespoons Liquid Aminos *
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 long thin slices of ginger
- 1/4 Cup diced onion
- 1/4 Cup diced broccoli, yellow pepper and yellow squash
- 2 Tablespoons raw cashew pieces
- One package Miracle Noodle Angel Hair, rinsed, drained and cut up a little
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 cup vegetables cut in large bite-size pieces (green beans, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, etc)
- Bring the water to a boil in a medium saucepan as you add all ingredients listed through the Miracle Noodles.
- Make sure some seasoning is in the water and it is boiling before adding the Miracle Noodles.
- Remove ginger slice before serving. Turn down the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the peanut butter, stirring well and making sure the soup is still bubbling.
- Add remaining vegetables, turning up the heat to maintain a good boil for 2 minutes to just heat and flavor them. Serve immediately. Enjoy!!
Hearty Ginger Vegetable Variation
- Add one more cup of water, additional ½ Tablespoon Peanut Butter and for the last 2 minutes, 1 yellow squash spiral or julienne sliced.