By: NicholeNichole says:"I have been searching for something to satisfy my pasta cravings. I have used zoodles and spaghetti squash for a while now but wanted something different. Miracle Noodles is it! It provides the most carb like feel I get from flour based pastas. I just placed my first online order today and can’t wait to experiment with many recipes. Enjoy"
- 1 lb chicken tenders, cut in half
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 10oz fresh green beans, cut in half
- 6oz sliced mushrooms
- 2TB olive oil
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 7oz Spinach Angel Hair Miracle Noodles
- 1TB grated parmesan cheese
- Sauté green beans, onion, and mushrooms in 1TB of olive oil in a wok or large pan.
- When tender, approximately 5 minutes, remove and set aside.
- Add chicken and remaining TB of Olive oil to pan and sauté until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Add garlic, basil, oregano, and white wine and simmer down until wine reduces by half.
- Return veggies to pan and mix everything together.
- Heat pan on low while preparing Miracle Noodles according to package.
- Put noodles in bowl, top with meat & veggie mixture, then top with grated Parmesan cheese.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device