By: Barbara GornickBarbara says:"I am on a low carb plan but if I was not, I would throw in some frozen peas to make this dish more delish!! Also, bacon would be great but the ham is easy and quick and adds wonderful flavor!"
- 7 oz. bag of Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
- 4 Cloves Garlic- thinly sliced or minced
- 5 White Mushrooms- sliced
- 1 T of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 slices Black Forest Ham
- 1/8 cup yellow Onion
- 1 slice of Butter
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- Splash of Heavy Whipping Cream
- Sprinkling of Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper for your taste
- Pepperoncini’s for Garnish (hotter variety of chili peppers)
- Rinse and drain the noodles in a colander.
- Place in a bowl in the Microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat up a small pan on high heat. Now place the drained noodles and put in the hot and DRY pan for about ten minutes or until all the moisture is out.
- Add butter to the noodles and keep on low.
- Add Olive Oil to the Wok or large pan and heat for a minute.
- Add the Garlic, Onion and Mushrooms and cook until crunchy or desired consistency.
- Add the Ham.
- Add the Cream Cheese and Heavy Whipping cream and salt and pepper to your taste.
- Toss in the buttery Noodles and stir.
- Put in a bowl and garnish with the Pepperoncinis (hotter variety of chili peppers) for a side kick of heat! Enjoy!!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device