Merina says:"This combination is very simple but always my favorite blend of flavors. I also wanted to note with this recipe that it can also be paired with a grilled chicken breast to add extra protein. Hope you enjoy it!"
- Infused Olive Oil (infused olive oil is cooking oil that has been flavor enhanced with natural seasonings)
- 1 pkg Miracle Noodle Dry Kanten Pasta
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can of Mexican tomatoes with chiles
- Half cup of uncooked crumbled feta cheese
- Using a garlic infused olive oil, I toss the noodles with a generous portion along with some coarse salt and pepper freshly grinded.
- Then I add a can of Mexican tomatoes with chilies to give it a little spice.
- As the last layer to the dish, add about a half cup of uncooked crumbled feta cheese right before serving. Enjoy!!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device