By: Emily Zizza
Emily says:"I enjoy your products almost every day! I experimented recently and came up with this dish. I love to use your products for the spicy and sweet rice cakes in red sauce like this recipe. Here is an unusual take on a hot and spicy and sweet Korean Street Food noodle dish. Enjoy!!"
- 2 packages of Miracle Noodle Organic Spaghetti
- 2” by 2” square of dried seaweed (arame or hijiki)
- ½ package of barbequed tofu, sliced into 1” cubes
- 1 TBS BRAGGS liquid aminos
- 2 TBS BRAGGS nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- ¼ cup hot pepper powder (can be found in Korean markets) or 1 TBS red pepper paste (gojujiang)
- Dash of stevia powder or one to two truvia
- 1 tsp Ms. Dash tomato basil seasoning
- Empty noodles into a strainer,rinse with water and pat dry.
- Place dried seaweed in bottom of microwave safe bowl (I used a pyrex 4 cup liquid measuring cup).
- Put noodles on top of seaweed to cover and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Drain any excess liquid and stir to make sure seaweed has absorbed liquid and become soft. You want relatively dry noodles with the reconstituted seaweed.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then add to noodles and seaweed and stir to coat. The powder should coat the noodles and make them relatively dry but plump in texture. Add the liquid aminos and stir again.
- Heat the tofu cubes in a separate microwave safe bowl for about a minute.
- Divide noodles and seaweed into two bowls or place into one bowl for one serving.
- Spoon tofu on top of noodles and garnish with roasted sesame seeds. Eat with chopsticks!
- I like to eat this dish with a side dish of spinach, "Sigeumchi namul": bagged frozen leaf spinach that has been microwaved, drained and mixed with ½ tsp of sesame oil and braggs liquid amines and dash of dried garlic.Enjoy!!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device