Skip to content
- 1 package Miracle Rice
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- 5 oz bean sprouts
- 1 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 rotisserie chicken breast, shredded
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- Prepare Miracle Rice according to package directions.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan or wok.
- Add the onion and sprouts and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Move the onion and sprouts to the outside edges of the pan.
- Add the EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) and when heated, scramble the egg.
- Add the chicken, rice and soy sauce - combine all ingredients and stir until heated through. Enjoy!!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.