By: Tobius Holmes
Tobius says:I just made this last night and I hope you guys like it :-)
- 4 bags of Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
- 1-28 Oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 package Daiya cheese slices (or less if you want) or other dairy free alternative cheese product
- 1/2 package Daiya cheese shreds (or other dairy free product)
- Spices to taste (I used garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, pepper and onion flakes)
- 4 or more broccoli florets, cut up small, bite size
- Open can of tomatoes, place in blender, add all spices except the onion flakes,blend till smooth.
- Add to medium sized pot, add onion flakes and cheese slices. Put lid on pot, turn on low to simmer, just stir once and a while.
- Cut up broccoli, place in microwave safe container with a just enough water to cover them, place a lid with a vent on it over the bowl, place in microwave.
- Open packages of Miracle Noodle Fettuccini noodles and follow directions for rinsing.
- Boil pot of water, when the water is just boiling, turn broccoli on for 2 minutes. Add noodles to water.
- When the broccoli is ready, take out, and lay in a single layer on a microwave safe plate, place some Daiya cheese slices on the broccoli, put the lid over broccoli and place back in microwave, cook for another 2 minutes or until soft and tender but not mushy.
- Stir and taste sauce. Add more spices or cheese if you want.
- Drain noodles, add back to pot, place broccoli in the pot with the noodles, Add as much or little sauce as you wish. Stir and heat through. Serve hot and Enjoy!!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device