Easy Low Calorie Soup w/Aspargus/Brussel Sprouts and Miracle Rice
- 1 bag of Miracle Rice (0 calories)
- 1 Knorr chicken bouillion cube (mine was good for 500 ml water)>>> 30 calories
- 150 g brussels sprouts (I cut them in quarters) >>> 65 calories
- 200g asparagus (cut into 1cm sticks) >>>40 calories
- Optional for color (carrots,corn…whatever vegetables you like)
(I didn’t add any spices to my recipe. The broth was enough for me. If you like fresh herbs, you can add them as well for your taste or add pepper, celery or whatever you like…….)
- I cooked my vegetables in the broth until tender (I made mine in a pressure cooker because I like them very soft) and just added the bag of Miracle Rice at the end.
- I boiled the rice in water before I added it to the veggies and broth to get rid of the fishy smell.
- If you want protein in your soup, you can add some cuts of chicken breast or small tiny meatballs would be great in it as well. Makes 2 servings. Enjoy.