By: Sheila MangelSheila says:A delicious, quick, easy nutritious low calorie meal to serve anytime and bring-along to holiday gatherings.
4-6 Servings depending on appetite:)
- 2 large onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Garlic seasonings (Costco or your choice), lite salt or pepper to taste
- 1 28oz can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 10oz. pkg of broccoli florets
- 3 pks. Miracle Noodle (2 pks Angel Hair, 1 pk Spinach)
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 cup low fat mozzarella shreds (can add cut up cooked chicken breasts-optional)
- Prepare Miracle Noodles as directed on package, rinse, dry, cut if you prefer, and set aside ready to add to other ingredients.
- Dice two onions and garlic. In large frying pan, fry with olive oil until onions and garlic are roasted. Steam broccoli, then add to frying pan on low heat. Combine with noodles a little at a time. . Add crushed tomatoes gently, mixing well. Continue to heat until well heated. Can top with low fat mozzarella shreds. Then, Enjoy!!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device