SWEET MIRACLE NOODLE PUDDING (KUGEL)
- 3 bags Miracle Noodle Angel Hair, rinsed and drained well
- 1 lb. part skim ricotta cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 C Splenda
- Cinnamin to taste (1 – 2 tsp is good for me!)
- 1 C dried fruit (of your choice) peaches, nectarines, cherries, plums, pluots, etc. (they can be mixed in your choice of combinations or you can use 1 type)
- 1 C roasted almonds, ground in food processor
- In colander, cut noodles with sharp knife or food scissors to make them easier to mix with other ingredients.
- Place all ingredients in large bowl and mix well with wooden spoon until very well blended.
- Pour into well oiled casserole dish (I use canola oil). Make sure casserole dish is large enough for kugel to.expand (and make room for topping, to follow).
- Bake for approx 1 hour to 1 1/4 hours until brown and bubbly.
- Large jar of no sugar added jelly (like Polaner All-Fruit) or No sugar added fruit cocktail or peaches; or 1 Jar of no sugar added preserves.I try to stay with the similar flavors in and on the kugel) (For example: dried cherries in kugel, black cherry All Fruit on top; or dried peaches, and, nectarines in kugel, and SF peaches with juice on top)
- Spread topping all over top of kugel, then place back in oven for approx. 15 minutes or until bubbly, then serve.
NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW YOU DIDN’T USE “EGG” NOODLES!!!