- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh Ginger
- 1 bunch fresh Coriander (or other asian herbs such vietnamese mint or thai basil)
- Chilli (optional)
- Lean mince approx.. 150 grams per person
- 2 spring onions (or shallots)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Tamari (or soy sauce)
- Mirin (Japanese rice wine)
- Miracle Noodle Angel Hair 1/2 package
- Vegetables for stir fry
- Drop 1 teaspoon of sesame oil into a wok. Once heated add chopped herbs, 1 clove fresh garlic, 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger, 1 teaspoon fresh coriander root (chilli to taste), 2 spring onions (shallot) chopped above and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add approximately 150 grams per person of lean mince beef, lamb, veal , chicken or turkey – all work well. Cut any mixed vegetables you like sliced thinly in sticks such as zucchini, carrot, capsicum, cabbage.
- Note that the veges don’t get a lot of cooking time so the thicker the veggies you use (such as carrots) you may need to cook them separately first.
- Meanwhile drain and rinse Miracle Noodles. Dry roast the noodles in a separate non stick fry pan for a few minutes. (A website for dry roasint Miracle Noodles:http://miraclenoodle.com/t-dry-roast-shirataki.aspx.) Once the mince is cooked through, add the vegetables and two tablespoons of mirin (japanese rice wine) and tamari or soy sauce to taste.Stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add the Miracle Noodles and mix through adding liquid (water, stock or more tamari) if necessary.
- Add chopped fresh coriander, a squeeze of lime juice and serve. For 2 people. Enjoy!