Skip to content
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Pinch of parsley
- Lemon juice
- 1 package Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
- Soy Sauce
- Garlic-can be powder or cloves
- Heat 1 tsp coconut oil in pan
- Add the shrimp and garlic cloves or garlic powder.
- Saute shrimp until it turns pink.
- Add parsley, lemon juice and salt.
- Prepare Miracle Noodle Angel Hair as directed while waiting for shrimp to cook.
- Add broccoli to shrimp, cover and cook to desired texture.
- Add soy sauce and let simmer for about 30 seconds
- Enjoy. Spinach can also be substituted for the broccoli
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.