- Good Points
- Low in sugar
- High in manganese
- Very high in vitamin A
- Serving Size 115 g
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 323Calories from Fat 271
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 30.1g46%
- Saturated Fat 6.3g31%
- Trans Fat 0.0g
- Cholesterol 108mg36%
- Sodium 79mg3%
- Potassium 294mg8%
- Total Carbohydrates 8.7g3%
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g19%
- Sugars 2.6g
- Protein 9.4g
- Vitamin A 161%Vitamin C 4%
- Calcium 6%Iron 12%
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Pie Crust Ingredients:
- 1 cup walnuts ground in food processor
- 1 cup pecans ground in food processor
- 4 Tbs butter melted
- 2 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 package Miracle Rice, any shape, rinsed, parboiled and dried
- 1 14-oz can pumpkin
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup sweetener equivalent (18 packets Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener)
- 1 Tbs pumpkin pie spice
- Combine crust ingredients and press firmly into pie pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Run the dried Miracle Noodles through a food processor. Add all other ingredients and process until smooth. Pour filling into pie shell.
- Bake 15 minutes and then reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake for another 40-60 minutes
- Test with toothpick starting at approximately 40 minutes after lowering the oven temperature, and every 5 minutes thereafter.
- The toothpick should come out nearly clean when the pie is done, and the filling will wiggle a little.
- To avoid cracking the filling, turn off the oven and prop the door open to allow the pie to cool slowly, about 15 to 20 minutes. Makes one 9-inch pie. Enjoy!