Air Fried Chicken with Peanut Sauce and Noodles
Looking for an easy, tasty meal for the week? Try what Liane made with our noodles, homemade peanut sauce, and fresh veggies!
I air-fried chicken breast on Sunday so I wanted to use them up. Super delish and super simple!"
MAIN DISH INGREDIENTS:
3 Packs of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
Bragg's Liquid Aminos
PEANUT SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
8 oz chicken bone broth
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon xantham gum
2 tablespoons Bragg's Liquid Aminos
1. Rinse and dry 3 bags of Miracle Noodle and pan fried them in a dry pan, adding in 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Set aside.
2. Saute broccoli, mini bell peppers, spinach, and onions with Bragg's Liquid Aminos.
3. Place noodles and sauteed vegetables in a bowl.
4. Make the peanut sauce by heating all the ingredients over low heat. Once warmed over, then blend in food processor.
5. Top your noodles and veg with the peanut sauce, and some chopped almonds!