We are challenging our Ambassadors to create dishes featuring healthy fats from nuts! Here comes Claudia with Plant Paradox-friendly entry featuring our low-carb Miracle Rice. It's delicious with flavours from garlic, olives, coconut milk, and chili paste! Try this dish this weekend!
"Hello, friends. I’m so happy with how good this meal was I had to share it tonight. It’s a classic Peruvian dish, Aji de Gallina, made healthy and of course, lectin-free. For more details on this dish, check out www.creativeinmykitchen.com." --- @creativeinmykitchen on Instagram.
1 Package of Miracle Rice
1 Full chicken, pasture raised
1 Yellow onion, chopped
2 Celery sticks
1 Can of full-fat coconut milk/cream
1 Cup of stock
2 tablespoons of cassava flour
1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 cup of walnuts
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 teaspoons of chili paste (Plant Paradox compliant)
2 tablespoons turmeric
Salt and pepper
1 hard boiled egg
A handful of kalamata olives
*Note: Feel free to substitute with dairy and protein alternatives to meet your dietary needs.
MAKE THE STOCK
1. Boil for 30 to 40 mins one full chicken breast with bones, carrot, parsnip, yellow onion, and celery sticks. Drain the stock, discard the vegetables, remove the meat from the bones and shred it in bite-size pieces.
THE SAUCE BASE
1. In a blender, mix well until creamy coconut milk, stock, cassava flour, Parmesan, and walnuts.
2. Saute one big yellow onion and cloves in avocado oil til fragrant and translucent.
3. Add the shredded chicken, 1 or 2 tsp chili paste and mix well. Add the blender mixture and bring to a boil.
4. Add 2 tbsp turmeric, salt, and pepper to taste, mix and simmer for 5 mins.
5. Serve with Miracle Rice (one bag per person, prepared in advance, as per the instructions on the pack). I used the organic one.
6. Add fresh parsley, a handful of chopped Kalamata olives and few slices of hard-boiled egg.