Craving for some Asian comfort food? Check out this cool dinner idea: Asian Buddha Bowl with quinoa-chili-balls coated in teriyaki-sauce. Yum!
1 cup quinoa
1/2 cup courgette
1 finely grated carrot
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup of vegan cheese (or just regular)
4 “flaxseed-eggs” or regular
Parsley, chili, salt, and pepper
Oil of choice for frying
Note: If the mass is too liquid-like, then add a couple of tablespoons of flour.
1. Combine all ingredients and form info balls.
2. Fry in a pan in your preferred oil (I used coconut).
DIRECTIONS: Miracle Noodle Ziti
1. Open package. Rinse for 1 minute in a strainer. Drain
2. Add Miracle Noodle to a pot of boiling water for 2 minutes.
3. Strain and return noodles to the empty hot pot, and dry the noodles till all water is absorbed. Set aside for assembly with dish.
INGREDIENTS: Teriyaki Sauce
2 tablespoons of tamari sauce
1-2 tablespoons of honey
Fresh, finely grated ginger
1 tablespoon of cornstarch
DIRECTIONS: Teriyaki Sauce
1. Mix tamari sauce, honey, fresh finely grated ginger, and cornstarch.
2. Heat up the mixture in a pan until it thickens.
3. Cover your quinoa-balls with the thick teriyaki-sauce and drizzle with sesame seeds.
4. Serve with the amazing Miracle Noodle Ziti and steamed greens!
Posted in Recipes