You know about our noodles! Did you know we make a low-carb shirataki rice as well? It's perfect for soups, rice desserts, stir-fry, salads, burrito bowls and in place of traditional rice whenever the meal calls for it. Check out what @health.mix from Instagram cooked up with our rice!
"Move over Miracle Noodles, because Miracle Rice is in town 🍚 This “rice” is my new obsession and it went perfectly with my ASIAN CHICKEN MEATBALLS" Recipe by @health.mix from Instagram.
1 package of Miracle Rice
1 lb of ground chicken
2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
1 tbsp minced ginger
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/4 of a red onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp coconut flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
Black pepper to taste
Optional: Sriracha, soy sauce, stevia to taste
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees and set a small pot of water to boil.
2. Prepare Miracle Rice according to the package. Rinse for 1 min, boil for 2, drain. Return to empty hot pan/pot and dry roast the rice until all water is absorbed. Set Miracle Rice aside.
3. Make your meatballs. Mix all ingredients (other than Miracle Rice and optional items) together.
4. Scoop out the mixture with a cookie or ice cream scoop onto a greased cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
5. Once the meatballs were done baking, I tossed them in a pan with a little soy sauce, sriracha and a sprinkling of stevia. Served them up today with Miracle Rice sprinkled with cilantro and an Asian salad!