Asian Rice Salad
Who says rice can’t be a meal in itself? This vegan dish combines so many colorful veggies, spice, and our keto-friendly rice! A big thanks to our new Ambassador, Chef Shar for sharing her great recipe.
“Try this simple Asian rice salad made with @miraclenoodle. A light and healthy way to enjoy a hearty salad. Skip the carbs and opt for a healthier alternative to bulk up your favorite recipes.”
Recipe by Chef Shar AKA Karmic Creations Catering.
1 pack miracle rice
2 tbs small diced yellow onion
2 cups of pre packed asian slaw
1 cup prepackaged frozen edamame
1/4 cup of asian dressing
1 tsp yellow mustard
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 garlic powder
1 tsp salt (optiona)
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp ginger
1. Rinse Miracle rice for 1 minute. Microwave miracle rice for 6 minutes to absorb moisture.
2. Allow miracle rice to cool.
3. Heat edamame according to package, and allow it to cool.
4. Dice 2 tbsp of yellow onion.
4. Mix asian slaw, miracle rice, onion, and edamame together in a bowl.
5. In a seperate bowl add Asian dressing, lemon juice, mustard, chilli powder, garlic powder, ginger, salt and pepper. Mix together, then add to the salad.
6. Top with cashews or slivered almonds.