Who says rice can’t be a meal in itself? This vegan dish combines so many colorful veggies, spice, and our keto-friendly rice! A big thanks to our new Ambassador, Chef Shar for sharing her great recipe.
“Try this simple Asian rice salad made with @miraclenoodle. A light and healthy way to enjoy a hearty salad. Skip the carbs and opt for a healthier alternative to bulk up your favorite recipes.”
Recipe by Chef Shar AKA Karmic Creations Catering.
1 pack miracle rice
2 tbs small diced yellow onion
2 cups of pre packed asian slaw
1 cup prepackaged frozen edamame
1/4 cup of asian dressing
1 tsp yellow mustard
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 garlic powder
1 tsp salt (optiona)
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp ginger
1. Rinse Miracle rice for 1 minute. Microwave miracle rice for 6 minutes to absorb moisture.
2. Allow miracle rice to cool.
3. Heat edamame according to package, and allow it to cool.
4. Dice 2 tbsp of yellow onion.
4. Mix asian slaw, miracle rice, onion, and edamame together in a bowl.
5. In a seperate bowl add Asian dressing, lemon juice, mustard, chilli powder, garlic powder, ginger, salt and pepper. Mix together, then add to the salad.
6. Top with cashews or slivered almonds.
Posted in RecipesPrint