Bangkok Coconut Curry Peanut Noodle Bowl
Monet's recipe this week is a spicy and delicious vegan meal, perfect for starting the week with some flavor!
"This delicious, warming, and spicy noodle bowl is a flavorful mixture of pan-seared organic veggies and low-carb spaghetti-style Miracle Noodle in a rich peanut, curry, and coconut broth!"
1 tbs of oil
1/2 c of onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, diced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 jalapeno diced
2 broccoli stalks, diced
1 can of organic BPA free coconut milk
1/2 c of unsweetened flax milk
1/2 of a medium tomato diced
1/4 c of grated ginger
2 tablespoons of red chili paste
3 tablespoons of curry powder
3 drops of liquid stevia
2 tablespoons of black pepper, turmeric, & smoked paprika,
1 tsp of salt
2 tbs of chunky peanut butter
1/4 c of diced basil
1/2 cup of kale & spinach
1 pack of Miracle Noodle spaghetti, prepared according to package
Purple cabbage, sliced
Black sesame seeds
Cherry tomatoes, sliced
Bell pepper, sliced
Fresh basil leaves
Red pepper flakes
1. Place oil in a pot and pan sear garlic, onion, and jalapeno for 8 min until fragrant.
2. Add veggies, toss, and let simmer for 5 min.
3. Add red chilli paste and spices, toss and let simmer for 3 min. Add in the coconut and flax milk, toss and let simmer.
4. Add in stevia and PB. Mix well and let everything simmer on low-med heat for 8 min with the lid on.
5. Grab your bowl, add delicious veggies and broth first and then layer in the Miracle Noodle and top with the cabbage, sesame seeds, cherry tomatoes, a handful of fresh basil, and red pepper flakes.