Beef Tips with Miracle Rice and Fried Garlic
Bring on the protein and bring on the flavor! Just because you're cooking at home doesn't mean meals have to lack some snap! Check out what Chelsea made with our Miracle Rice!
I am a big fan of mixing my cauli rice with Miracle Noodle's shirataki rice! They are better together, especially in Asian dishes, and it helps me stay full while eating less calories! I use Miracle Noodle frequently."
1 pound of beef tips
1 package of mushrooms cleaned and sliced
4 tbsp oyster sauce
4 cloves garlic minced
1 clove garlic sliced thinly and fried
3/4 cup beef broth
1/8 tsp xantham gum (optional)
Freshly ground black pepper
1 pack of Miracle Rice, prepared according to package
1 pack of frozen cauli rice, prepared according to package
1. Take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and heat in a pan, sautee garlic, and half of your mushrooms.
2. Add beef tips. Season with black pepper to liking and add 3 tbsp of oyster sauce. Mix and make sure sauce is incorporated throughout.
3. Add beef broth and cover pan. Leave on medium-low heat for ten or so minutes.
4. Uncover the pan, add the rest of mushrooms, and last tbsp of oyster sauce. Add xantham gum if you want a thicker sauce.
5. Serve with a mix of cauli rice and Miracle Rice and enjoy. I added fried garlic to my rice, and it was the right move.