Do you agree or disagree that mushrooms cooking on a pan is one of the most intoxicating smells? If you agree, get ready for some delicious smells from Chelsea's beef tips with mushrooms recipe.
"Beef tips with mushrooms for the #filiketofriday! I don't know is this dish is "Filipino"- maybe a bit more Chinese, but I've definitely been to Filipino resturants with this on the menu!"
1 pack of Miracle Rice
1 pound of beef tips
1 package of mushrooms cleaned and sliced
4 tbsp oyster sauce
Quarter yellow onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 cup beef broth
1/8 tsp xanthan gum (optional)
1. Prepare Miracle Rice according to package and set aside.
2. Take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and heat in a pan, sautee onions and half of your mushrooms.
3. Add beef tips and garlic. Season with black pepper to liking and add 3 tbsp of oyster sauce. Mix and make sure sauce is incorporated throughout.
4. Add beef broth and cover pan. Leave on medium-low heat for ten or so minutes.
5. Uncover the pan, add the rest of mushrooms, and last tbsp of oyster sauce. Add xanthan gum if you want a thicker sauce.
6. Serve with a mix of cauli rice and Miracle RIce and enjoy!
Posted in Recipes