Beet and Burrata Pasta Salad
Miracle Noodle Ambassador Jennifer Newman is bringing some cheesy pasta goodness with sweetness from beets! She used our Konjac Flour for a great consistency. Use our Miracle Noodle Spinach Angel Hair or zucchini noodles for this dish!
Beet and Burrata Salad takes a turn!
“A combination of Green Giant’s Zoodles and Beet “Pasta” topped with a creamy cheesy sauce, using Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges. This dish is fresh and rich at the same time- what a concept!
Beets heal inflammation and are high in vitamins and minerals, such as Vitamin C!” - Jennifer AKA @withdressingontheside on Instagram.
1 Package of Miracle Noodle Spaghetti
1 Cup Beet “Pasta” from Green Giant
2 Garlic and Herb Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges @thelaughingcowusa + 1 Large Pinch Shredded Mozzarella Sargento Cheese.
1/3 Cup Chicken Broth
1/2 tsp Konjac Powder from Miracle Noodle
1/4 Cup Minced Onions
1 Handful Chopped Basil + 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package and set aside.
2. Saute the beet pasta in choice of spray oil briefly. Set aside.
2. In a sauce pan, caramelize onions, add broth, cheese wedges and cheese. Stir to combine until wedges have melted.
3. Add konjac powder as needed to thicken the sauce.
4. Place 1/2 of the “pasta” on each plate, distribute the sauce, and top with chopped basil and drizzled balsamic.