We love squash! It's a great, healthy option that can be cooked and baked into many different dishes. Check out this tasty and easy recipe from our fan, Kristen!
Want the quick link with instructions for the Instant Pot?
Here it is: http://bit.ly/2GXTRAP
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 red onion, finely chopped
4 whole cloves
1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
4 cups vegetable broth or water
1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
Sea salt or pink salt, to taste
1 package of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
1. Heat oil in a pot over medium heat.
2. Sauté onion and cloves in oil.
3. Pour in broth/water, butternut squash, and spices.
4. Turn heat to high, bring to a boil, cover, reduce to simmer.
5. Simmer for 7-11 minutes or until the squash is fork-tender.
6. Blend until smooth. Add vinegar or lemon juice.
7. Salt to taste.
8. Pour over pre-prepared noodles and top as you desire.
Posted in Recipes