Cajun Garlic Butter Shrimp + Asian Noodles
Go jumbo or go home! Xen knows how to do it big with her recipe! All you need for big-time flavor is a couple of ingredients! Mmmmm! Keeping it spicy! Xen used Miracle Noodle Angel Hair to keep it keto!
INGREDIENTS FOR SHRIMP:
6 jumbo shrimp or 1 lb of regular shrimp
2-3 Tbs avocado oil
Salt and pepper to preference
4 Tbs butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
Cajun seasoning to preference
DIRECTIONS FOR SHRIMP:
1. Cook shrimp in avocado oil first until slightly pink then season with salt and pepper.
2. Add butter and crushed garlic.
3. Continue to cook for a few more minutes. Then add your favorite Cajun seasoning!
INGREDIENTS FOR NOODLES:
1 package of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
2 cloves of minced garlic
1/4 - 1/2 tsp of sesame oil
Coconut aminos, to preference
Salt and pepper, to preference
DIRECTIONS FOR NOODLES:
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package. Set aside.
2. Cook minced garlic in a tiny amount of sesame oil.
3. Add noodles, coconut aminos, salt, and pepper! Enjoy this delicious combo!