Jenny is on a roll with her sushi bowl, and Miracle Noodle Rice! With zero net-carbs, you can't go wrong with reaching for Miracle Rice for your favorite bowl meals!
1/2 pack of Miracle Rice
1 Tbs of rice vinegar
1 Tbs of monk fruit sweetener
Cream cheese, cubed
Imitation crab meat
Liquid aminos/soy sauce
1. Follow preparation instructions on the Miracle Rice packaging. make sure to not skip the step where you dry out Miracle Rice in a pan. Set aside 1/2 the amount for later, and the other half, place in a bowl.
2. Add rice vinegar to Miracle Rice.
3. Add monk fruit sweetener to rice and mix.
4. Miracle Rice mix in a bowl with avocado, cucumbers, cream cheese, smoked salmon, and imitation crab meat, and some shredded nori
5. Top with spicy mayo (I mixed 1tbsp @kewpieusa Japanese mayo + 1/2 tbsp of sriracha + 1 drop of sesame oil), furikake seasoning, and sesame seeds
6. Top with liquid aminos or soy sauce and wasabi if you have it!
Posted in Recipes