Ambassador Amber Harris-Carniello is showing her Canadian pride with a low-carb dessert sporting the Maple Leaf Flag! Make this keto-friendly cake that delivers a pop of flavor AND decoration from infused Miracle Rice!
One bag of Miracle Rice
Red food coloring
Bubble gum flavor/extract
Splash of almond extract
1. Rinse miracle rice.
2. Soak rice in red food coloring and bubble gum flavor.
3. Make the cake. Mix almond flour, egg, 1 1/2 tablespoon of butter, and baking powder, 1/2 of the infused Miracle Rice, sweetener and extract in a microwave safe container and microwave for 90 seconds. Set aside to cool.
4. Make your icing. Combine cream cheese and butter in a microwave safe bowl.
5. Microwave for 20 seconds. Stir and add sweetener to taste.
6. Decorate with remaining infused Miracle Rice
You can follow Amber on Instagram at @ambergetfitcarniello! Check out her amazing transformation journey and low-carb meals for inspiration.
Posted in RecipesPrint