Michelle is serving it up! Bulk up your keto meals with our shirataki rice and add it to your cauliflower rice! WHAT? YES!
Being on keto doesn't mean you can't enjoy your favorite meals that are made with noodles or rice. It just means you make healthy swaps. Miracle Noodle products make that possible.
Here's an incredible meal from our Ambassador Michelle AKA @bible10 on Instagram.
1 med head cauliflower (orange)
1 pack Miracle Rice, prepared according to package.
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
10 jumbo tiger prawns
500 g frozen mussels
1 big red bell pepper, diced
1/3 cup chicken stock
1/2 smoked paprika
1/2 cup tomato puree
Pinch of saffron
Ground black pepper
1. Cut cauliflower into quarters. Remove stalks and leaves. Rinse into running water. Drain and dry with a paper towel. Pulse in a food processor and get cauliflower rice.
2. Heat paella pan with med heat add the evoo. Add prawns. Season with salt and pepper, cooking them in 1 minute per side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Add the diced red bell pepper and stir fry for 1 minute. Add your chopped garlic, and chopped onions cook well or until fragrant.
4. Add smoked paprika, tomato puree, and season with salt and pepper.
5. After around 3 mins you can add your cauliflower rice and shirataki rice into the pan along with saffron. Add chicken stock.
6. Mix everything well and set to low heat.
7. Add prawns back into the pan along with mussels.
8. Cover the pan and cook for about 8 mins.
9. Remove pan from the heat and rest for 5 mins.
10. Garnish paella with chopped parsley and a slice of lemon before serving. Enjoy!!!
Posted in Recipes