Cheeseburger Mac and Cheesy Miracle Rice
Cheeseburger mac and cheese for under 300 calories and only 6 carbs? Yes please. It's made with Miracle Rice.
1 package of Miracle Rice
14 grams of shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon of light cream cheese
1 stick of light string cheese
1 slice American cheese
Salt and pepper
1. Rinse and drain miracle rice. Heat rice in an empty pan and move around until all water has evaporated.
2. Once water has evaporated, add 14 grams fat-free cheddar cheese, light cream cheese, string cheese and American cheese to pan and stir with noodles until all cheese has melted and is of a creamy consistency. Add salt/pepper to taste.
2 - 3 oz of lean ground beef
Squirt of ketchup
1. Cook ground beef in a pan (or use precooked and just heat in a pan).
2. Add toppings into the pan and heat through till warm.
3. Place on top of your creamy Miracle Rice with cheese!