Hankering for some noods but can't deal with the carbs? Check out this amazing meal that Mary Tran made with our keto-friendly angel hair!
"As many of you see, the cook in this relationship is AJ. He enjoys cooking and watching the food network/competitive eating videos while I enjoy cleaning and doing laundry. I guess we have our relationship pretty balanced out.
AJ whipped up a delicious low-carb dinner that was high in protein and low in fat. The only carb base was the four cheese pasta sauce.
This meal was super filling and he still lost weight the following day. Great way to have a tasty dinner without breaking your macro bank!"
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Organic Spaghetti
1 tablespoon of butter or olive oil
93/7 ground beef
Salt and pepper
Four cheese pasta sauce
Baby Bella mushrooms
Parsley for garnish
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package. Set aside.
2. Cook your scallops. Pat dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a pan to medium-high heat and add butter/oil. Place scallops spaced an inch apart in a single layer. Cook for 2 minutes. Flip. If they do not release, wait a bit more. Flip and cook another 2-3 minutes on the other side. The scallops should have a golden sear and be firm to the touch and opaque. Do not overcook. The consistency is like set Jell-O. Set scallops aside.
4. Sauté mushrooms. If you need more oil/butter, add it.
5. Cook beef with salt and pepper. Drain excess fat. Keep beef in the pan and add mushrooms along with the cheese sauce. Add noodles and warm through, letting flavors set for a couple of minutes.
6. Plate and place the scallops on top. Garnish with parsley.
Posted in RecipesPrint