If you want a meal that feels like a warm hug, this Cheesy Veggie Ziti is for you. It’s a light and easy comfort food.
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Ziti
Vegetables (as much as you want)- spinach, mushrooms, onion, tomato
1/2 cup tomato basil sauce
1/4 - 1/2 cup light ricotta cheese
1/4 cup shredded cheese blend
Spices: Garlic Powder, Pepper, Thyme
1. Pre-Heat Oven to 375 Degrees.
2. Sauté vegetables in a skillet until tender. Meanwhile, rinse and drain noodles.
3. Add Miracle Noodles, Tomato-Basil Sauce, Ricotta, and spices into the pan.
4. Continue cooking for a few minutes and evenly distribute the mixture.
5. Sprinkle the Shredded Cheese Blend on top and put the skillet into the oven until the cheese is melted.
Posted in Recipes