We're highlighting our Spinach Angel Hair once again with a tasty seafood dish! Ambassador Audrey has the perfect facebook page for her amazing meals - Creative Low Carb Fusion. It's easy to see why. Check out her flavorful meal.
"For this recipe, I used Chilean Sea Bass, but another white-fleshed fish or salmon would work. Chicken, turkey, veal or pork cutlets would also work well with this sauce." --- Audrey Parker AKA @creative_low_carb_fusion
1 package of Miracle Noodle Spinach Angel Hair
1/2 lb sea bass fillet, skin removed, cut into 2 pieces
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped and divided
1 tablespoon lemon zest, divided
Kosher salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
1. Season fish with salt and pepper. Heat pan over medium heat and add olive oil. When oil begins to shimmer, add the sea bass. Cook until the fish is browned and just opaque in the center, approximately 3-4 minutes per side, lowering heat if fish browns too quickly.
2. While fish is cooking, heat butter over medium heat in a saucepan until melted.
3. Add cream and bring to a low boil while continually stirring. Reduce heat to low and slowly add lemon juice, half of the lemon zest and half of the basil while still stirring until blended.
4. Let cook until cream thickens slightly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Prepare Spinach Miracle Noodles by draining, rinsing and boiling briefly.
6. Divide noodles onto two serving plates and top each with one piece of fish. Drizzle cream sauce over fish and noodles. Garnish with the remaining basil and lemon zest.
Posted in Recipes