The folks at keto.gang are getting on their Chow Mein! Try this for your Monday night meal time!
"Keto gang is here to make meal time easy and uncomplicated! This recipe freezes really well for those that like to plan ahead and have meals stashed in the freezer! It’s also a great dairy free recipe for those doing keto whole30."
1 packet Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
500 grams beef mince
1/2 cup red capsicum
1 zucchini diced
1 cup chopped beans
3 stalks celery
1 tablespoon curry powder
2 tablespoons coconut aminos
Chilli flakes to taste
1. Cook Miracle Noodle as per instructions on packet. Set aside.
2. Sauté the vegetables in 1 TB ghee till softened.
3. Add the curry powder and stir for a minute.
4. Add the mince and cook till browned.
5. Cook Miracle Noodle as per instructions on packet.
6. Add noodles and coconut aminos to mince and stir till combined.
7. Serve immediately or freeze.
Click here to find @keto.gang on Instagram for great recipes and meal ideas that are low-carb and flavorful!