Rice and Lentils is such a great vegan dish. Full of protein and fiber! Miracle Rice a great way to save on carbs and still get great nutritional value. Try it with this recipe! *Pictured with Love My Rice. Due to product availability, we recommend using our Miracle Rice.
1 pack of Miracle Rice
1 bag of lentils
2 celery stalks chopped
1 medium carrot shredded
1 tomato chopped
1 bunch of cilantro chopped small
1/2 onion chopped
Sazon seasoning packet
Cumin, salt, and pepper to taste
1. In a large pot put the lentils, celery, carrots, cilantro, garlic, Sazon seasoning and cover with water just above the ingredients over high heat.
2. In a small pan put about a tbsp of olive oil, salt, pepper, and cumin.
3. Add in the chopped onion and chopped tomatoes and cook down until the onions are translucent.
4. Add the onion and tomatoes to the lentils and cook until tender.
5. Serve over Miracle Rice. Enjoy!
Posted in Recipes