Creamy Keto Pasta Bake
Ambassador and Keto Queen Soury is baking up a cheesy, beefy dinner! This pasta bake is low-carb thanks to our plant-based Miracle Noodle Angel Hair!
"It's always a good day when it's creamy pasta bake day!!! I adapted the "baked cream cheese spaghetti" recipe by @damn_delicious to make it more keto-friendly." Soury AKA @my_keto_journal on Instagram
This makes 6 portions -
Per serving - 253cals, 4 NC, 17 g fat, 15.7 g protein
4 - 7 oz packages of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair, rinsed well and drained
1 tablespoon olive oil
6 oz 90% ground beef
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and onion powder
2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 cup pasta sauce (I used Organic Bello)
4 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
6 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 + tsp salt to taste
Red pepper flakes (optional)
* Note, feel free to substitute cream cheese with pureed cottage cheese or plain yogurt strained overnight in a cheesecloth. A substitute for sour cream could be 1 cup of yogurt plus 1 teaspoon of baking soda. Cheese can be substituted with a bunch of vegan cheese options, or a lower fat mozzarella. When making substitutions, please know this can effect consistency and bake time of the meal. It will also change the caloric and macro-nutrient values.
1. Rinse Miracle Noodle for 1 min. Heat a *dry* frying pan over med-high heat and saute the drained pasta for a few minutes, to get rid of some moisture. Set aside.
2. Line a 9x13 baking pan or large casserole dish with foil. Spread out the pasta evenly; set aside.
3. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
4. In a frying pan, add in the olive oil, ground beef, spices, and pasta sauce and let simmer until beef is fully cooked.
5. Meanwhile, soften the cream cheese in a small bowl in the microwave, then mix with the sour cream. Spread that evenly over the noodles.
6. Once the sauce is done, layer that over the noodles, then top with mozzarella cheese and bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is golden.