Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Craving for something creamy and tasty? This Creamy Shrimp Alfredo will satisfy your cravings.
4 packs of Angel Hair Pasta
5 cloves of garlic
2 tbps of extra virgin olive oil
Alfredo creamy cheese sauce
1/3 red, yellow, and orange bell pepper
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle Angel Hair as described on the packaging.
2. Used cream cheese and 5 cloves of garlic- minced it. Pour 2 Tbsp of olive oil and put in the garlic, when the garlic turns brown and slightly crispy, put in the noodles and then the cream cheese block.
3. Use Alfredo creamy cheese sauce to make it super creamy.
4. Add in shrimps. For this recipe, 24 shrimps were added.
5. Add in lettuce and bell pepper.
6. High heat for 1 minute. Done and serve!