Helping bring delicious curry to our low-carb customers, like Elsie Yan did, one grain of shirataki rice at a time.
"If you love curry chicken with rice, you'll be happy to know that you can still enjoy it while living low-carb. I am a happy camper when I can slather all that curry sauce on the rice and not feel guilty about it. Why? Because I used zero-carb rice from Miracle Noodle and it was so good."
Recipe by Elsie Yan AKA @lowcarbrecipeideas.
2 packs of Miracle Rice
1/2 chicken (chopped into pieces)
1 pkt curry paste (or according to individual measurements or packaging)
500ml fresh coconut milk (or boxed ones fm supermarkets)
1 cup curry leaves
2 limes juiced (optional)
Salt, fish sauce and sweetener to taste
Parsley or coriander for garnish
1. Prepare miracle rice per instructions on packaging.
2. In a pan, stir fry the curry paste with cooking oil until fragrant.
3. Add curry leaves, chicken and stir fry until chicken is semi cooked.
4. Add coconut milk, water, lime juice, seasonings and mix well. Simmer covered until the chicken is tender. Adjust taste accordingly.
5. Serve with miracle rice and garnish with parsley or coriander.