Easy Red Curry with Miracle Rice
Do you love curry? WE DO! It brings the heat! It bring the sweet! Perfect for the cold days of winter. Check out what our Ambassador Soury cooked up with our keto-friendly Miracle Rice!
"One of my all time favorites is Asian curry. I grew up on it, both the thicker curries you'd have with rice and the soup kind with noodles. Love them both equally. So, of course, I made it for MY kids and husband to continue the tradition, and to this day, one version or another is at the top of their "favorite foods" list.
I'm just gonna put this out there right now though - I am in NO WAY a curry expert, and 100% certain I'm not making it the "authentic" way. My versions tend to be quick and use whatever I normally stock in my pantry. The end result always hits the spot for me though, and that's all I care about.
Today I had broccoli and ground beef in the fridge, so that's what I used! But you could use practically any protein and veggies you like."
This makes 4-5 servings
1-2 packs of Miracle Rice
Lots of fresh, chopped broccoli
1/3lb ground beef (all I had left)
1 can of coconut milk
1 can of red curry paste
1 tsp fish sauce
Optional/to taste: sweetener, salt, fresh lime juice or True Lemon brand crystallized lime packets, xanthan gum, chili peppers
1. Prepare Miracle Rice according to package. Set aside.
2. Bring coconut milk, curry paste, and fish sauce to a simmer. Stir well to incorporate everything.
3. Add in ground beef, crumbled up. Stir. Then add in broccoli and simmer until tender.
4. The rest is optional and kinda depends on how the red curry paste you use is seasoned. With this brand, I ended up using a couple big pinches of salt, a few drops of stevia, 1/8 tsp xanthan gum, and 2 lime packets (or the juice of 2 fresh lime wedges). I also added chili peppers to spice it up a little.
5. Serve over @miraclenoodle rice. I did and it was. ENJOY!