Eggplant and Chili Garlic Pork Stir-Fry with Miracle Rice
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 Large eggplant- cut into small pieces
1/2 Medium onion diced (I used red)
3 Cloves garlic
1 Green or purple pepper- chopped
1 Lb ground pork
1 Medium zucchini cut into small pieces
2 Tablespoons- Chili Garlic sauce
1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
Black pepper to taste
2 Packages of Miracle Rice
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil. Stir in the eggplant and cook for 3-5 minutes until seared (stirring). Remove the eggplant from the pan and set aside.
2. Add a bit more olive oil and throw in the onion, garlic, pepper and stir for a minute or two. Add the ground pork and cook until browned.
3. Stir in the zucchini, chili garlic sauce and rice vinegar and cook until the zucchini is tender. Put the eggplant back in and heat through.
4. You can also throw in any other veggies or meats you have on hand. I had some mushrooms, leftover pork chops and broccoli, so I tossed those in!!
5. Cook the Miracle Rice per the directions. I put a little butter and pepper in my miracle rice.
6. Place your rice in the bottom of the bowl and throw the amazing pork mixture on top!