Have you tried our noodles in a spring roll? Give it a try for your next meal! Make with our plain or spinach angel hair, or try it with our organic spaghetti.
Recipe by FODMAP Friendly.
1 packet of rice paper sheets OR romaine
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
2 carrots, thinly sliced
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
1/4 red cabbage, thinly sliced
1 cup baby spinach leaves, chopped into rough strips
250g firm tofu or 250g peeled prawns
1 tsp ginger, freshly grated
1/3 cup San J Gluten Free Tamari Soy Sauce
1/4 cup sesame oil (plus 2 tsp extra for cooking)
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
1. Tofu Option: Cut tofu into thin strips and place in a bowl. Add 1 T soy sauce, 1/2 T sesame seeds, and 1 tsp ginger. Leave to marinate.
2. Dipping Sauce: Combine 1/4 c soy sauce with the sesame oil, juice of the lime, remaining sesame seeds, and ginger in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Prepare Miracle Noodle Angel Hair by rinsing and draining. Add to a dry frypan and heat until all water is absorbed.
5. Heat a large frypan with 2 tsp sesame oil. Add marinated tofu strips/prawns. Cook until the prawns or tofu lightly golden and cooked through the center. If using, sprinkle chili flakes over once cooked.
6. Fill a shallow bowl halfway with warm water and add one rice paper sheet, letting it sit for 2-4 mins. Once soft and hydrated, transfer to a plate and fill the center of each sheet w/veggies, protein, noodles, and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. If using lettuce, fill using the same method. Leave the edges of the sheet/lettuce leaf bare. Then fold the top and bottom edges taut into the center, and roll up the remaining open sides to seal. Repeat.
Posted in Recipes