It's another take-out-fake-out with our keto-friendly Miracle Rice! Make this the next time you're craving Asian cuisine!
1 pound chicken cutlets or chicken breast
2-3 cups broccoli florets (or any stir-fry vegetable)
1 package Miracle Rice
White sesame seeds
1/4 cup scallions
4 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
4 tbsp. rice vinegar
1 tbsp. Pyure Organic Honey Alternative or any low-carb honey
1 tbsp. Manitoba Milling Smooth Milled Flaxseed
1 tsp. sesame oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
Salt and pepper
1. package of Miracle Rice in a colander with water. Add to a large skillet over high heat. Dry fry until moisture is removed from the rice. Set aside.
2. Whisk together all marinade ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Pre-heat large skillet over medium-high heat and generously spray with olive oil spray.
4. Slice chicken into 1-2 inch pieces. Add chicken to skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken thoroughly, until center is no longer pink. Once cooked, set aside on a plate.
5. Spray a large skillet with olive oil spray over medium-high heat and stir fry broccoli florets until cooked.
6. Reduce heat to medium-low, and add in marinade. Stir fry the broccoli, until sauce thickens. Add in chicken and stir fry for an additional minute.
7. Top with sesame seeds and scallions. Serve immediately with low-carb rice.