- Prepare Miracle Noodle as per cooking instructions and set aside.
- Shred cabbage and set aside.
- Now it's time to make your sauce! Combine the tamari, garlic, brown sugar, and vinegar in a small bowl and mix it all together.
- Heat the sesame oil in a 3-Quart sauce pan on medium-high heat.
- Add in the ginger, chili, and sichuan peppercorn and mix them around for about 20-30 seconds.
- Add in the Miracle Noodles, pour your sauce on top and toss it together until your noodles are a nice sheer-brown color.
- Remove the noodles from the stove and transfer them into a large salad bowl or mixing bowl (with every bit of sauce, of course)!
- Add in the green onions and shredded cabbage and a pinch of salt to taste and toss until mixed well.
- Serve in a bowl and add sesame seeds as garnish.
It's important you mix in the green onions and cabbage AFTER you've taken the noodles off the stove and transferred them into a large bowl to ensure your cabbage doesn't "cook" and gives you a satisfying crunch with every bite!
Posted in RecipesPrint