You can have your keto cake and eat it too! Check out this tasty and filling dessert from Miracle Noodle Ambassador Hannah. This is perfect for serving at your holiday celebrations, or as a treat for yourself.
1 bag @miraclenoodle rice
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp each clove, allspice, and nutmeg
2 egg whites or 1 whole egg plus one white
1 tbsp oat flour or coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
Stevia, to taste
1. Combine spices, eggs, stevia, and baking powder in small microwave safe bowl and stir well.
2. Add in flour and stir until well combined.
3. Add in Miracle rice to gingerbread batter mixture, stirring well.
4. Microwave for 3-5 minutes or until top of cake is firm.
5. Top with syrups, whipped cream, or goodies of your choice! There are a wide variety of low-carb syrups out there that would be perfect!